2024 Astrological Planner by Magic of I. - Sage
Our 2024 Astrological Planner is an incredibly powerful book of wisdom for creating magic and living in alignment with the cosmos. Loved and used by thousands all over the world, from the Astro-curious to the seasoned professional. Navigate life in alignment with the planets and moon cycles while remaining grounded and held by this guide throughout the year.
Anyone with an interest in the moon and natural cycles can benefit from following the energies of each day and the elements that underpin our entire existence. You do not need to have advanced knowledge of astrology to own this planner, as it is suitable for beginners all the way to advanced astrologers, and also functions as a regular yearly planner.
With general exposure to astrology, you will start to tune in to the feelings of the moon and planets, making it a great teaching tool. From embodied, heartfelt, and lived experience to intellectualization – the best way to learn. It can be as simple or in-depth as you want to make it; it is only limited to your imagination as there are many layers to this incredible guide.
This is not a standard planner; this is a personal journey within, a gateway for connection and understanding, and an oracle to the moon and the stars.
The Astro-Mycology 2nd edition.
Every few years we deep dive into a new concept, explore new art, and unlock new secrets of the unseen.
This edition we continue our journey into the incredible world of fungi: the constellations of the Earth and nature's true Alchemists. We explore the connections between 12 medicinal mushrooms and their respective planets and signs. We touch on the healing benefits in an 8-page guide diving into the world of Astro-Mycology: Fungi + the Heavens.
Just like in Astro-Herbalism; where plants reflect qualities of planets and signs, there are underpinning archetypes of each mushroom that reflect the heavens too.
Mushrooms truly are nature's alchemists, come on this journey with us as we explore some of the constellations of the earth, connecting them to the constellations of the sky, where they can play within the realm of Astrology.
Everything is interconnected. As above, so below.
Fungi and botanical illustrations.
The illustrations throughout the planner layer intricate connections building a world of wonder and education. Each month features medicinal mushrooms, magical plants, and potent herbs paired with their respective planet and sign. An illustration guide is included to decode their connections.
NEW FOR 2024.
Yearly Overview Calendar: In addition to all of the features previously included in past editions, we have created a new Yearly Overview Calendar for a birds-eye view of the whole year at a glance. See all of the Sun seasons and New and Full moons in a yearly calendar format.
Ever felt like you are swimming upstream against a current? You were possibly taking action on a day when the cosmos had other ideas. Learn to give yourself a break on rest days and kick major goals with ease on days of heightened energy.
The Optimum Times Life Guide is some of the real magic of the planner. Appearing on the monthly and weekly calendars these guides are your planning angels. It’s an energy wrap-up of the day determining optimum days for doing business, socializing, creative endeavors, following intuition, physical movement, learning something new, self-exploration, chill days, and more. And it reveals the days that might be a little more challenging than others. Optimum Times gives you a general heads-up that you might already sense but need that little extra reminder. It is the secret to living in flow that not many people have tapped into!
- Astro-Mycology: Fungi and the Heavens - Medicinal Mushrooms, zodiac signs, and Planets. Therapeutic benefits, modern use, planet and sign pairing notes
- The Moon and its Phases - Understanding the birth and death phases of the moon.
- Working with the Elements of the Moon - A guide to the signs and elements of the moon.
- Moon Planting Guide - A reference guide and chart on when to plant and garden by the moon.
- Menstrual Cycle Guide and Tracking - Understanding the ebbs and flows and how to utilize them.
- A full comprehensive Astrological Reference Guide - Everything Astrology related at your fingertips.
- Astro Bodies - Reference for understanding our astrological bodies. Signs, planets, organ systems, meridians, and more.
- Planetary Correspondences - Interconnection reference for days, organs, archetypes, minerals, and more.
- Decan Tarot Wheel - Fully illustrated decan and tarot wheel with so much info.
- Astro Codes - Each month's sign is accompanied by its own Astro code and tarot suit for visual learners, deciphered through the Decan Tarot Wheel.
- Planetary Days + Hours - Deep, magical portals can be opened using Planetary hours and days in this handy reference.
- Astro-Mycology + Botanical illustrations and reference guide - Learn the fungi and botanicals for each sign listed in one handy place to dive into the layers at your leisure.
- How To Guides - Learn how to best utilize the planner for personal growth
- Timezone information - Understand where in time and space you are
- Personal birth chart space - Fill in your birth chart for easy reference when moving through transits
- Calendar features overview - Learn the layers of the calendars
- Yearly planning workbook - Plan your year and set intentions easily using 8 areas of life for clear visioning and actionable steps
- NEW: Yearly overview calendar - A birds-eye view of the whole year at a glance. See all of the Sun seasons and New and Full moons in a yearly calendar format.
- End of year review pages - Review is important, get to the heart and soul of what helped you grow
- Goals and intention-setting features - Yearly planning is great, but breaking these down into monthly and weekly steps makes all dreams possible
Beautifully illustrated with lots of intention, magic, and love.